With the Derby Telegraph Business Awards ceremony kicking off tomorrow night (24th June), various Marketing Derby Bondholders have made it as finalists across a range of categories.
Bondholders making it to the finals include:
- The Dragon and MX Display for the Derby Small Business of the Year;
- Anoki and Morley Hayes for the Services Award;
- Hannells and HUUB for the Derby Sales & Marketing Award;
- SureScreen Diagnostics for Excellence in Science and Technology;
- Status Social for the Creative Industries Business of the Year;
- Pennine Healthcare for Excellence in Manufacturing;
- Pennine Healthcare and Quadralene for the International Trade Award; and
- Sinfonia Viva for the Not-for-Profit Organisation.
We'd like to congratulate and wish the best of luck to all finalists for demonstrating the very best Derby's business community has to offer.