Marketing Derby Food and Drink Awards
The annual Marketing Derby Food and Drink Awards aim to recognise, reward and celebrate Derby’s best food and drink businesses.
Congratulations to all of our 2023 winners, who were crowned at our glittering awards ceremony at The Chocolate Factory on the 9th October. See you all again next year!
On the 9th of October 2023, the Marketing Derby Food and Drink Awards returned for its 15th year and it was bigger and better than ever before! We had a fantastic night celebrating the city’s incredible F&D sector.
- Marketing Derby Restaurant of the Year Award 2023
- The Tasting Club (Winner), Darley’s, Nicco
- Best Café
- Cafe Villabella (Winner), Milk & Honey, The Bookcafe
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Anoki (Winner), The Durham Ox, Smalls Kitchen, Stable View, The Devonshire, Milk & Honey
- Best Bar
- Darley Abbey Wines (Winner), Blacksmith’s Lounge, Suds and Soda
- Best Pub
- Exeter Arms (Winner), The Bless, The Hoptimist
- Best Country Pub / Restaurant
- The Barley Mow (Bonsall) (Winner), Horse & jockey (Wessington), The Boot (Repton),
- Best Newcomer
- The Binary (Winner), Carnivore, Mr Shaw’s
- Best Overall Experience
- Anoki (Winner), Kedleston Country House, Yassou
- Most Family-Friendly
- Roosters Bar at Morley Hayes (Winner), Annie’s Burger Shack, The Orangery Cafe at Markeaton Park
- Best International
- Lorentes Friar Gate (Winner), Let’s taco bout it, Nicco
- Anniversary Award
- Dovecote at Morley Hayes (Winner), Darley’s, Bistrot Pierre
Here’s a quick recap of 2023…
• 5,000+ nominations received
• 32 finalists selected
• 12 winners announced
• 300+ guests in attendance
• 1 massive after-party
For full information on sponsorship, please get in touch with us by calling (01332) 201 860 or by emailing email@example.com.
“At Royal Crown Derby we have been crafting fine bone china tableware for over 270 years, meaning the Food and Drink sector is at the heart of what we do. We are extremely proud to continue to sponsor the Outstanding Achievement Award. In what has been an incredibly challenging time for the industry, it is fantastic to see the dedication and drive of local businesses excelling the standards of food and drink throughout the city.”
Royal Crown Derby, 2022 Oustanding Achievement Award Sponsor
Our 2023 sponsors
The Market Place
Over the years, we’ve been proud to support local businesses by showcasing their products in our marketplace. Should you wish to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.