Marketing Derby Food and Drink Awards
The annual Marketing Derby Food and Drink Awards aim to recognise, reward and celebrate Derby’s best food and drink businesses.
On the 10th October 2022, the Marketing Derby Food and Drink Awards returns for its 14th year and it promises to be bigger and better than ever before! Following a 12 month hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic, the awards returned in 2021 and what a night it was.
Here’s a quick recap…
• 3,000 nominations received
• 40 finalists selected
• 12 winners announced
• 350+ guests in attendance
• 1 massive after-party
• Lots of sore heads!
- Restaurant of the Year Award 2022
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Best for Sustainability
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Most Innovative
- Best Bar
- Best Pub
- Most Family Friendly
- Best Newcomer
- Best Overall Experience
- Best Country Pub/Restaurant and
- Best Cafe
2022 Key Dates
- Friday 24th June – Nominations Open
- Friday 22nd July – Nominations Close
- Monday 22nd August – Finalists Announced & Judging Opens
- Friday 23rd September – Judging Closes
- Monday 10th October – Awards Night at The Chocolate Factory
For full information on sponsorship, please get in touch with us by calling (01332) 201 860 or by emailing email@example.com.
“At Royal Crown Derby we have been crafting fine bone china tableware for over 270 years, meaning the Food and Drink sector is at the heart of what we do. We are extremely proud to continue to sponsor the Outstanding Achievement Award. In what has been an incredibly challenging time for the industry, it is fantastic to see the dedication and drive of local businesses excelling the standards of food and drink throughout the city.”
Royal Crown Derby, 2022 Oustanding Achievement Award Sponsor
Meet our 2022 sponsors
The Market Place
Over the years, we’ve been proud to support local businesses by showcasing their products in our marketplace. We have the opportunity to do this again in 2022, so please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to find out more.