Over recent years the requirements for estimating and assessing vehicle accident damage have developed greatly to a point where old practices require change.
Vehicles are now very complex and the technology is developing rapidly - without using modern equipment to diagnose and systems-check every aspect of a vehicle after an accident, many matters are hidden and are often the safety-critical ones that are costly to put right.
VADA is a principle and process that seeks to bring all the knowledge surrounding a repair to the start of the process. Bondholder Chartwell has introduced a brand new VADA facility including 2,000 LUX lights, CCTV recording, quick access doors and full media integration.
- Vehicle fit;
- Video condition imaging;
- Rapid wheel alignment check system;
- System diagnostic equipment;
- Digital body measurement equipment;
- Paint depth gauging;
- Large screen visual displays;
- Audatex/manufacturer costing;
- Vehicle manufacture data and methods;
- Designated hand tools.