Latest News | 26 March 2024

IT firm officially named one of UK’s best workplaces

Share this post:

IT firm Fortitude Nicsa Global is celebrating after being officially named as one of the best places to work in the UK.

At the recent Best Workplaces Awards in London, the Derby-based IT support and managed services firm was ranked 18th in the Top 100 UK Best Workplaces 2024 by Great Place to Work, the global authority on workplace culture.

Over 97% of the employees at Fortitude Nicsa Global rated the organisation as an excellent place to work, with the remaining 3% saying that they thought the company was a ‘very good’ place to work.

Katy Upton, HR and accounts director at FNG, said “We’re absolutely delighted to have not only been awarded the achievement of a Great Place to Work, but to actually rank in the top 100 businesses throughout the UK is a real testament to what our staff think of us.

“We’ve invested a lot of time and effort into bringing a real family-based culture to FNG, with perks, recognition and benefits for outstanding performers.

“We’re thrilled that our team think so highly of FNG and we owe our success to them.”

Related Articles...

This will close in 0 seconds