Peat House - Third Floor, 5 Stuart Street, Derby, Derbyshire
Leasehold £10.50 per SqFt
The property comprises a modern office building arranged over four floors. The building is of steel frame construction with brick faced cavity walls under a pitched tiled roof and is fully double glazed.
Currently available is the whole of the third floor providing a self-contained office suite with a mix of open plan and modular offices, although the flexible layout can be configured to suit individual occupier requirements. The accommodation benefits from:-
- Raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings with Cat 2 lighting
- Air conditioning
- Ladies/gents w.c. - with disabled access w.c on ground floor
- Lift access
- 5 On-site parking spaces
- Shared ground floor reception/lounge area
- Excellent views over the adjacent River Derwent and Derby Cathedral.
There are two pay and display car parks located directly opposite along with on-street parking.
- Self-contained offices with air conditioning
- On-site parking
- Centrally located
- Easy access to A38/A52/A61 Network