The Piazza, at Bondholder Mercia Marina, has been popular with shops and businesses since opening in 2018.
The Piazza which sits alongside the marina’s popular, award-winning Boardwalk development is a three- and four-storey development which creates a public space around the marina’s unique five-sided bandstand.
Businesses already located there are:
- L.E.A.D IT - IT service management company for 135 schools, 28 of which are in Derby
- Black By Design – a successful internet retailer of designer homewares has opened its first store
- Twigg Home – design-led fashion and homewares
- William Wheelwright Hair Salon
Establishments being fitted out and due to open soon are:
- Lotus – an Indian tapas Restaurant
- Bluebird Gallery – an independent gallery
Leaving just one unit up for grabs.
Talking about the move to The Piazza Steve Pym co-founder and owner of Black By Design said:
“The marina is a fabulous place and will be the perfect venue to showcase the brands that we sell. You won’t find many of the brands that we sell anywhere else in this neck of the woods. We are very excited about moving into the marina and also a little apprehensive, but we were so pleased when we saw the Piazza completed, it has exceeded our expectations.”