Held at the iHub at Infinity Park Derby, Bondholder the University of Derby is hosting an event on how apprenticeship reforms will affect businesses.
As part of the event, the University will host a workshop which will demonstrate how apprentices can add value to your organisation and how the reforms can act as a catalyst to encourage wider workforce development planning which could be supported through the Enscite business support through ERDF funded growth programmed for SMEs.
The event will cover a range of topics, including:
- Why the apprenticeship reforms have been introduced
- The five practical steps of apprenticeship management
- How the Apprenticeship Service works now
- How to plan your apprenticeship programme
- Accessing levy funds to spend on Apprenticeships
- How apprenticeship funding works – the 15 funding bands
For more information about the event, please click here.