Bringing together business leaders from across the East Midlands, this is the only conference that focuses on the economic performance and prospects for the region.
Through a series of keynote speakers and expert panels, the conference will examine the latest research and projections for the regional and national economy following the UK's landmark decision to leave the European Union.
- Paul Harris - Director of Economic Development, Rolls-Royce;
- Scott Knowles - Chief Executive, East Midlands Chamber;
- Garry Mowbray – Director of Finance, Bombardier Transportation;
- Howard Ebison - Commercial Director, East Midlands Airport;
- Mark Deakin – East Midlands Regional Director, Turner & Townsend.
For more information, or to book your place, please click here.