Marketing Derby Bondholder, HUUB Design, capped a hugely successful 2016 after being named as joint-winner of the Derbyshire Business of the Year category and also Small Business of the Year, at this year's East Midlands Chamber awards.
HUUB Design, the innovative sportswear brand, received the accolade following a move into the city with the opening of a new showroom, helping Team GB achieve triathlon success at this year's Olympics and were also instrumental in bringing the Jenson Button Triathlon to Derby.
Dean Jackson, CEO at HUUB Design, said he felt "fantastic" to be a winner after collecting the top award jointly along with Penny Hydraulics. Managing director Robin Penny from the Chesterfield-based business, said he was "proud to be associated with HUUB Design."
Chamber President Jean Mountain said: "The Chamber's congratulations go to all of this year's winners. We had some really good entries and the judging process was extremely tough, but all of the winning businesses thoroughly deserve their success."
Marketing Derby Bondholders were also runners-up in the following awards:
- HUUB Design - Business Improvement through Technology
- HUUB Design - The Social Impact Award
- Foundation Derbyshire - The Social Impact Award
- Megan Morris (Sky Recruitment Solutions) - Apprentice of the Year
- Balls2Marketing - Small Business of the Year
- Derby Museums - Small Business of the Year
- Anoki - Excellence in Customer Service
- Ed Hollands (The Advert Man) - Entrepreneur of the Year