With the Derby Telegraph Business Awards fast approaching, we're thrilled to announce that many of our Bondholders have placed as finalists for awards.
Congratulations and good luck to:
- HUUB - Finalist for Company of the Year;
- Mercia Image Print, Bespoke Inns - The Dragon and Deaf Alerter - Finalists for Small Business of the Year;
- Astute Recruitment - Finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year;
- Anoki - Finalist for Services Award;
- Status Social - Finalist for Sales and Marketing Award;
- Data Clarity - Finalist for Excellence in Science and Technology Award;
- Derby Museums - Finalist for Contribution to the Community Award;
- First Steps Derbyshire and Foundation Derbyshire - Finalists for the Not-For-Profit Organisation Award;
- Geoff Cox's Car Sales - Finalist for Retail Business of the Year.
With the awards ceremony currently in its judging period, the awards ceremony will be held on Thursday 9th June at The Roundhouse.
The Derby Telegraph Business Awards 2016 is in association with Bondholder Champions (UK) plc and is sponsored by Bondholders CPL Print, Derby College, HSKS Greenhalgh, intu Derby, Marketing Derby, The Roundhouse, Sellick Partnership, Sky Recruitment Solutions and the University of Derby.