Bondholder Smith Partnership is expanding its teams with six new members of staff - four Solicitors, one Legal Clerk and one Paralegal.
In 2017, Smith Partnership will be entering its 30th year in business and are continuing to invest in their staff.
The new legal team members include:
- Surjeet Bola – Paralegal (Commercial Property);
- Lauren Sheffield - Legal Clerk (Dispute Resolution);
- Laura Bentley – Solicitor (Dispute Resolution);
- Nina Skilton - Solicitor (Childcare);
- David Smith – Solicitor (Family);
- Liam Kreibich – Solicitor (Dispute Resolution).
Steve Mann, CEO at Smith Partnership said: “I would like to welcome our six new members of staff. We are pleased we have found some highly experienced people who will fit into our teams. The continued investment in new legal experts is essential to provide the best possible legal care of our clients.”