What will Derby and Derbyshire look like in 2020; what challenges, changes and opportunities will the county and city face in that time?
Marketing Derby is partnered with Geldards Law Firm and Insider to give you the opportunity to hear first hand from the people who are driving those changes. You will also have an opportunity to question leaders in the fields of skills, transport, tourism, industry and regeneration.
- Anne Wester, Leader of Derbyshire County Council
- Martin Rawson, Deputy Leader of Derby City Council
- David James, Chief Executive of Visit Peak District and Derbyshire
- John Coyne, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Derby
- April Hayhurst, Business Development Director at Derby College
- Graham Mullholland, Managing Director at epm:technology
During the event there will be two panel discussions: the first will tackle the region's skills issues and how the needs of employers are being met, while the second will look at the development of Derby and Derbyshire and its key industries.