Derby Crowns Foodie Winners
Local food heros were celebrated at the annual Derby Food and Drink Awards last night, held at The Roundhouse in front of over 250 guests.
Amongst the winners were Bondholders Anoki, Jack Rabbits, Morley Hayes and an Outstanding Achievement Award for Derby Brewing Company’s Trevor Harris who was given the award by fellow Bondholder Derek Latham.
Marketing Derby’s MD, John Forkin said, “The Derby Food & Drink Awards goes from strength to strength. This reflects a booming sector, almost unrecognisable from only a few years ago.”
There were also wins for Red Zebra in the ‘Best Bar’ category and Exeter Arms as the ‘Best Pub’.
Here are the list of winners and photos from the event:
- Best International – Anoki
- Best Café – Jack Rabbits
- Best Bar – Red Zebra
- Best Pub - Exeter Arms
- Best Newcomer – The Bell & Castle
- Best Out of Town – Morley Hayes, Morley
- Derby Telegraph Customer Choice Award – Masala
- Restaurant of the Year – Restaurant Zest
- Outstanding Achievement – Trevor Harris, Derby Brewing Company
For more information on the Derby Food and Drink Awards, Click Here >>